The format trimmer with floating unit is the right choice for all situations where exact wood materials in panel form need to be precisely bevelled or the panel edges need to be shaped in detail. With high precision and dimensional accuracy thanks to the floating head, it is primarily used for raw panel production as well as in furniture production.
The floating head adapts to the contour of the workpiece and is thus able to generate very high dimensional accuracy. Thanks to its robust construction and the powerful tool motors, the Becker FRBE format trimmeris ideally suited for high output.
- High output due to continuous transport
- Robust mechanism
- High degree of dimensional accuracy for bevelling processes
- Unit with floating shoe
- Spindle alignment from 0 to 90 degrees
- Compact design
- Good accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- Simple exchange of tools
- Individual customisation to suit your application possible
- Clean environment thanks to effective extraction
- Workpiece transport by precision drive belts
- Top pressure through powered and spring-mounted belts
- Synchronous speed chamfer tool, formatting in parallel feed
- Trimming takes place from the side
- Units are available in fixed or controllable versions
- Unit with fine settings via a hand wheel
- Efficient extraction from above and below
- Double-sided processing possible
- The extraction hood is equipped with wear plates
- Workpiece length 500–3,000 mm
- Workpiece width 250–2,100 mm
- Workpiece thickness 1–60 mm
- Finished part width min. 250 mm
- Feed rate up to 1.8 m /sec.
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.