With its high precision and versatility, the ESRT single-blade saw with belt transport is optimal for a broad range of applications in the panel and furniture industry. Typical applications here are as a deep cutting saw for worktops or as a medium cutting saw for symmetrical cutting of double parts after sheathing systems or double-sided edging machines. Combined with reverse transport, the ESRT is the ideal saw for everything from offcut strips to individually cut panel offcuts and construction parts for the carcass area.
- Compact and robust design
- High precision
- Transport is gentle on surfaces
- High output due to continuous transport
- Individual customisation to suit your application
- Small footprint through integrated sound insulation
- Good accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- Simple exchange of saw blades
- Parts transported by double precision drive belts
- Top pressure through powered and spring-mounted belts
- Saw cut takes place from below
- Scorers are available in fixed or controllable versions
- Grove units are available in fixed or controllable versions
- Efficient extraction from above and below
- Workpiece length 200–6,000 mm
- width 80–2,100 mm
- thickness 2–60 mm
- surfaces all
- Finished part width min. 40 mm
- Feed rate up to 1 m/sec
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.