“The high-end solution in the sawing field” and “frontrunner when it comes to performance and flexibility” are not overstatements when it comes to describing the MSVT multirip saw with vacuum traverse. Whether front or carcass part, raw or offcut panel, high-gloss or genuine wood surface, the MSVT is able to deal with a colourful array of parts. This capacity combined with high output of parts makes it the benchmark for production processes in batch size 1.
- Precise straight cut
- Individual customisation to suit your application
- Good accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- High precision
- Simple exchange of saw blades
- Transport is gentle on surfaces
- Highest flexibility
- Workpiece transport aided by a vacuum traverse
- Scoring and sawing from below
- Dynamic, servomotor regulation
- Controllable scorer also available
- Waste trimming is disposed of through a flap
- Double-sided trimming possible
- Station for saw units that are not required
- Max. raw panel measurements 3,100 x 2,100 x 40 mm
- Min. raw panel measurements 430 x 120 x 8 mm
- Max. finished panel measurements 3,090 x 2,090 x 40 mm
- Min. finished panel measurements 130 x 130 x 8 mm
- Number of saw units max. 10 pieces
- Number of trimming units 2 units
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.