For all applications where it is necessary to cut panels several times from a length from 1.2 m, the Becker multirip saw with transport rollers is in its element. Its high level of flexibility and power means it has proven its worth time and again as a saw for longitudinal cutting in laminated flooring manufacturing. However it is also successfully used as a door casing saw for the
production of door frames.
- Robust and low-wear workpiece transport
- High output due to continuous transport
- Cutting width less than 100 mm possible
- Clean environment thanks to effective extraction
- Individual customisation to suit your application
- Good accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- Simple exchange of saw blades
- Good straight cut
- Workpiece length 1,200–6,000 mm
- widthmax. 2,500 mm
- thickness 4–40 mm
- Finished part width min. 95 mm (with follow-up saw 50 mm)
- Feed rate up to 1.4 m/sec
- Number of sawing units max. 20 units
- Number of trimming units 2 units
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.