The MSRO multirip saw with roller transport has been designed for longitudinal cutting of panels directly following on from lamination machines, amongst other things. Combined with a crosswise cutter it is possible to produce furniture parts in large quantities in an economical way. Thanks to its robust construction and the powerful tool motors, the MSRO is ideally suited for high output.
- High output due to continuous transport
- Robust mechanism
- Good straight cut
- Compact design
- Individual positioning of every saw unit
- Double-sided trimming possible
- Saw cut takes place from above
- Efficient extraction of chips from above and below
- Individually switchable saw units
- Workpiece transport on robust conveyor rollers
- Roller drive with low-maintenance and low-wear gear belt
- Workpiece length 1,500–6,000 mm
- width 600–2,100 mm
- thickness 3–60 mm
- Finished part width min. 80 mm
- Feed rate max. 1.4 m/sec
- Saw units max. 4 units
- Trimming units max. 2 units
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.