The MSRT multirip saw with belt transport is a good choice when you need to create narrow strips, including for short part lengths. The compact construction of the saw unit together with the innovative transport system makes it possible to perform cutting widths from a minimum of 90 mm. Due to the gentle transport system and the option of being able to use a scoring unit, it is also possible to cleanly and precisely process materials with challenging surfaces.
- High output due to continuous transport
- Precise straight cut
- Individual positioning of each saw unit
- Smallest cutting width 90 mm
- Transport is gentle on surfaces
- Top pressure through powered and spring-mounted belts
- Parts transported by double precision drive belts
- Efficient extraction from above and below
- Single- or double-sided sawing possible
- Can be optionally fitted with a scorer
- Dynamic, servomotor regulation
- Workpiece length 200–6,000 mm
- width 80–2,100 mm
- thickness 2–60 mm
- surfaces all
- Finished part width min. 40 mm
- Feed rate up to 1 m/sec
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.