The DRBS pressure beam saw serves to cut wood materials in panel form in automatic systems. Irrespective of whether the panels are single, in a stack, raw or coated. The combination of two DRBS units into an angle system makes it possible to very efficiently carry out lengthways and cross cutting in one process.
- Good accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- Simple exchange of saw blades
- Low-wear guide system
- Individual customisation to suit your application
- Powerful saw drive
- Adjustable feed speed
- Adjustable cutting speed
- Can be optionally fitted with a scorer
- High output due to fast reverse speed
- Submerging saw unit
- Max. cut length 5,200 mm
- Max cut height 120 mm
- Saw blade diameter 500 mm
- Saw technology power up to 30 kW
- Saw feed up to 2 m/sec
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.