The KAPS mitre saw makes it possible for you to cut strips, edges or similar workpieces quickly, efficiently and precisely. The servomotor-controlled feed and automatic height and width adjustment allows it to adapt to the changing materials in the blink of an eye. Through the optionally available groove function, the Becker KAPS is ideal for squared timber production from waste strips for packaging purposes.
- Good accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- Simple exchange of saw blades
- Powerful and dynamic feed system
- Clean environment thanks to the effective extraction system
- Low-wear feed system
- Transport of workpieces through two synchronous servo drives
- Switchable groove function, available as an option
- Automatic adjustment to the workpiece height and width
- Trim function for longer waste pieces
- Pneumatic top pressure
- Integrated sound insulation
- Measurements L x W x H 2,000 x 1,000 x 1,500 mm
- Saw cross sections 100 x 100 mm / 150 x 50 mm
- Feed rollers 4 pieces
- Saw blade diameter max. 500 mm
- Saw drive power max. 10 kW
- Material feed up to 2 m/sec
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.