The Becker MSPB multirip saw in portal design is intended for multiple cross cutting of individual panels or stacks of panels. One common application is the production of square timbers made of B-quality panels. With the appropriate tool set, it is even possible to create banding grooves at the same time.
- Highly efficient through the creation of several parts in one work process
- Safe workpiece clamping through spring-loaded upper pressure rolls
- Robust, low-wear guide system
- Individual customisation to suit your application
- Automatic height adjustment
- Individually adjustable sawing paths
- Efficient extraction from above and below
- Variable sawing feed and cutting speed
- Sawing cut from above
- Upper extraction through a lip channel
- Workpiece length up to 6,000 mm
- width up to 2,100 mm
- thickness up to 80 mm
- Saw feed max. 1.2 m/sec
- Saw motor power up to 45 kW
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.