The X4™ automated On Demand Packaging® system cuts, folds, labels, and glues a flat corrugated box in 12 seconds. A small footprint adds to its flexibility, allowing for a box to be erected and inducted onto a conveyor line, placed on a cart, or packaged right next to the machine. An advantage for high-volume distribution centers, the highly reliable X4™ assesses and creates the most efficient, right-sized box for each individual order to eliminate unnecessary void fill and reduce shipping costs.
Integrating sustainability into the e-commerce supply chain, this custom box-making machine with multiple infeeds accepts up to four widths of z-Fold®. The machine’s versatility with this reusable resource achieves a wider variety of box sizes needed to pack each order received.
- Achieve reliable On Demand Packaging®
- Orchestrate, prioritize, and scale box production
- Improve yield, productivity, throughput, waste reduction,handling, and flexibility
- Avoid upfront capital expenditures
- Automated features: cut, fold, label, glue
- WMS-/WCS Integration
- Data Analytics & Cloud Reporting
- Integrated Cubing
- Increased throughput
- Hohe High degree of flexibility, scalability, reliability
- Corrugated width 300 – 1016 mm
- Box width 100 – 510 mm
- Corrugated thickness 3 – 4 mm
- Cycle time 12 sec.
- Capacity 300 pro/ h
- Power 200 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 30A
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.