The Becker cross cutter is our solution for cutting to length or making linear creases in endless corrugated cardboard by means of a round blade. It offers the possibility of manufacturing variable lengths of cardboard blanks. The cross cutter is available as standard in the working widths 600, 800, 1,200 and 1,600 mm.
Thanks to the Becker modular system, the cross cutter can easily be expanded into a complete packaging concept using machines from the ConSta series.
- Fast and economic production of length-variable blanks
- Easy to operate the machine thanks to the user-friendly operating interface
- Very stable creasing and cutting tool
- Part of the ConSta modular system and can thus be expanded
- Simple installation and commissioning through wiring to a plug
- Cutting of endless cardboard packaging to the desired length
- Variably adjustable length of the creases
- Operator protection thanks to hatches with electromechanical interlocks
- Measurement of length via rotary encoders on the measuring wheel
- Siemens S7 control system
- Cutting width 600 / 800 / 1,200 / 1,600 mm
- Machine width 1,500 / 1,700 / 2,100 / 2,500 mm
- Machine height
- Machine depth
- Feed rate up to 60 m/min.
- Measurement of length Rotary encoder on measuring wheel
- Creasing tool Up to 8 pieces
- Material Closed corrugated cardboard Material thickness: 1 mm–7 mm
- Sound level 70 dB (A)
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.