The ConSta is the solution for punching, die-cutting or creasing endless corrugated cardboard lengthwise and crosswise by means of a die-cutting plate. It offers the possibility of manufacturing variable lengths of cardboard blanks according to FEFCO lists as well as special formats. Complex tab geometries as well as oblique contours and radii are also possible thanks to the design of the die-cutting plate.
Alongside cardboard die-cutting, the ConSta type series offers many further optional fittings, in front of or after the machine, which automate or support the erection or sealing of the box packaging. It can thus be used in applications for stand-alone machines or as part of an overall packaging concept.
We would be pleased to find the right packaging for your product in cooperation with you.
One system – many possibilities – your customised packaging concept!
- Fast economic production of length-variable blanks
- Complex tab geometry, oblique contours and radii are possible thanks to the die-cutting plate
- Die-cutting rollers and die-cutting tools offer an exceptionally long service life
- Simple, fast installation and commissioning thanks to wiring to a plug
- As a part of the ConSta type series, it can be modularly extended at any time
- Convenient replacement of the die-cutting plate
- Simple, self-explanatory operation thanks to the clear operating interface
- Endless cardboard packaging or sheets are fed to the machine in the desired width
- Length-variable cutting of the closure
- Variably adjustable length of the creases as required
- Cutting waste is separated from the blank, collected in the machine and transported away as required
- Siemens S7 controller
- Cutting-die width 600 / 800 / 1,200 / 1,600 mm
- Machine width 1,300 / 1,500 / 1,900 / 2,300 mm
- Machine depth 1,800 mm
- Machine height 1,500 mm
- Cycle output Up to 8 cuts/min. at length of 1,000 mm
- Material Closed corrugated cardboard Material thickness: 2 mm–7 mm
- Sound level70 dB (A)
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.