Becker HEVE hot gluing is a system for achieving a full overlap seal for completely erected cardboard boxes fully automatically using hot glue. As a product from the ConSta series, the hot gluing system can be used as a stand-alone machine or also in combination with cardboard die cutters, cross cutters or flexible box cutting machines. The Becker HEVE seals cardboard boxes of variable lengths in batch size 1, without having to make adjustments.
- Fast, economic sealing of cardboard boxes with variable lengths
- As a part of the ConSta type series, it can be modularly extended at any time
- Compact design
- Simple, self-explanatory operation thanks to the clear operating interface
- Modern Siemens S7 controller
- Width can be adjusted from 80–320 mm manually, pneumatically or motor-driven
- Workpiece transport via two belts
- Top folding takes place by means of crease bending and crease rollers
- Glue application, continuous or with a pause
- Pre-melting device with fill level indicator, thermal monitoring and filter
- One or several glue nozzles for applying the glue depending on the product
- Machine length approx. 1,000 mm
- Machine width approx. 900 mm
- Cardboard width 90–200 mm
- Cardboard length infinitely variable from 400 mm
- Cardboard length min. 500 mm
- Width adjustment manual, pneumatic or motor-driven
- Compressed air supply 6 bar
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.