The Becker box sealing machine is the optimal solution for fully automatic sealing of boxes with side closure. The KVM box sealing machine is characterised by its robust and low wear-and-tear engineering, modern control technology and the simple and intuitive Becker operating concept.
With fully automatic adjustment of the machine to the different box sizes, the box sealing machine has applications for packaging batch size 1 as well as small-scale series. Our customers use the Becker KVM both as a stand-alone machine as well as part of a complete packaging line. Thanks to built-in Siemens control technology, as well as variably designed interfaces, it is also possible to integrate it into existing packaging lines retrospectively.
- Batch size 1 through fully automatic adjustment
- High cycle output up to 8 packages/min.
- Top box format guide for dependable sealing of thin-walled cardboard packaging
- Dual glue nozzles, with automatic power-saving function for low cardboard packaging
- Modern Siemens S7 control system
- Intuitive and convenient touchscreen operation
- Can also be integrated into existing packaging lines
- The box is erected by the box erector or the operator
- Box is filled
- Filled boxes are then conveyed to the box sealing machine
- The vertically positioned lid is turned down during the transport process
- During the process, 1-2 lines of hot glue, depending on the height of the box, is applied to the long side
- Packages are positioned on the front edge, the glue is applied and the first traverse side is sealed
- The package is conveyed further and the rear side of the package is sealed
- Package length 300–2,500 mm
- Package width 180–1,100 mm
- Package height 30–280 mm
- Folding geometry FEFCO 410 or similar with sealing flaps lengthwise and crossways
- Output Up to 8 boxes / min.
- Requirements on the workpieces The length, width and height of the content should be the same as far as is possible
- Continuous filling where possible
- Machine length approx. 3,500 mm
- Machine width approx. 2,200 mm
- Machine height approx. 2,200 mm
- ControllerSiemens S7
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.