Becker QUVW transverse shuttle stations are track systems for transportation tasks. They can be deployed on a highly individual basis and thus aid continuous material flow. Transverse shuttle stations are the connecting link from the material warehouse or buffer stations to the production line. They can easily supply several production lines or warehouse spaces with workpieces.
- The modular system of the Becker transverse shuttle stations means they can be flexibly combined
- Possible to implement and individually plan long transport routes
- Transport of heavy weights
- Conveyor technology on the transverse shuttle stations can be adapted to meet customer requirements
- The tracks can continue to be used by forklifts and workers
- Weights up to 10 t can be moved without any problem
- Driverless track conveying system
- Transport of workpieces and consumables
- The power for the transfer wagon can be supplied through a cable drum or bus bar as well as through contactless energy transfer
- Communication takes place via Wi-Fi or optical data transmission
- Working height (min.) 300 mm
- Workpiece length (max.) 3,000 mm
- Workpiece width (max.) 2,000 mm
- Workpiece weight (max.) 10 t
- Energy supply cable drum, bus bar or contactless
- Communication via Wi-Fi or optical data transmission
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.