Transport roller conveyors serve to transport workpieces and act as the connection between individual machines in the complete system. Depending on the properties of the workpieces, they can be equipped with diverse rollers (e.g. plastic, galvanised, rubberised or disk rollers as well as carpet casters). A range of different drive systems, such as gear belts, multi-rib belts, tangential belts or chains for transporting the workpieces are available, depending on customer requirements. Roller conveyors enable individual and multiple workpieces to be transported, as well as heavy stacks. Transport roller conveyer or floor roller conveyor variants are optionally available.
- Transport is gentle on surfaces
- Adjustable speeds
- Different transport rollers can be chosen and the gaps between them can be freely selected
- Free selection of the drive system according to requirements
- Can be used individually throughout the entire system
- Can be combined with other conveyor systems
- Robust design
- Especially low wear and low-maintenance operation
- Transporting workpieces
- Buffering workpieces
- Aligning workpieces in continuous operation
- Accelerating of workpieces
- Heavy-duty roller conveyor
- Can be used for angle transfers
- Inclined roller conveyor
- Gravity roller conveyor
BORB / SCRB / TRRB / SCTR
- Working height min. 300 mm
- Length of roller conveyor up to 5,000 mm
- Speed (max.) 90 m/min.
- Workpiece width (max.) 2,500 mm
- Workpiece weight (max.) 10 t
- Type of roller depending on the properties of the workpiece
- Roller spacing depending on the properties of the workpiece
- Drive system according to customer wishes
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.