The gear belt, webbing and module conveyors are particularly well suited for the gentle transportation of workpieces and are frequently used where the properties of the workpiece rule out transportation on roller conveyors. Due to the design variety of the transport surface (e.g. with cleats, profiled, brush bristles) it is possible to achieve secure and effective transport of the workpieces.
- Transport is gentle on surfaces
- Adjustable speeds
- Diverse range of belt coatings
- Individual applications
- Can be combined with other conveyor systems
- Robust design
- Low-wear and low-maintenance operation
- Simple transportation of workpieces
- Buffering of workpieces possible
- It is possible to set defined gaps between the workpieces
- Can be used for angle transfers
- Feed system based on the properties of the workpieces possible:
- Vacuum transporting belt
- Belt with studs
- Module belt with brushes
ZART / FLRT / KERT / GUBF
- Working height min. 300 mm
- Conveyor length (max.) 3,000 mm
- Conveyor speed (max.) 90 m/min.
- Workpiece width (max.) 3,000 mm
- Workpiece weight (max.) 2 t
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.