Chain conveyors are made up of several strands of chain, depending on the width of the goods to be conveyed, and are suitable for transporting large, heavy stacks of workpieces. Common application areas are buffer stations in material warehouses or as loading and de-stacking stations. Chain conveyors, fitted with a lifting device, are a wise extension for discharging goods from roller conveyor lines in a transverse direction. The chains can be supplied with rubber, with straight plates or with clips.
- Adjustable speeds
- Possible to transport heavy weights, thanks to the robust construction
- Different chain versions depending on requirements
- Can be used individually throughout the entire system
- Can be combined with other conveyor systems
- Low-wear and low-maintenance operation
- Transporting stacks
- Buffering stacks
- Can be used for angle transfers
- Working height (min.)300 mm
- Length (max.) 5,000 mm
- Transfer speeds (max.) 15 m/min.
- Workpiece width (max.) 3,000 mm
- Workpiece weight (max.) 15 t
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.