Angle transfers are used for changing the transport direction 90° from lengthwise to crosswise. Moreover they often serve for closing production cycles as well as for overcoming structural obstacles. Angle transfers generally comprise a roller conveyor in combination with chain, v-belt or gear belt conveyors, with one of the two fitted with a lifting system.
- Transport is gentle on surfaces
- Adjustable speeds
- Diverse transport systems can be used thanks to the modular design
- Drive systems which meet the requirements
- Compact design allows it to be used in a diverse range of machines
- Can be combined with other conveyor systems
- Robust design
- Low-wear and low-maintenance operation
- Infeed and discharge of the workpieces lengthwise over the roller conveyor or crosswise via belt, chain or v-belt conveyor
- Buffering of workpieces possible
- Accelerating of workpieces
- Aligning and positioning of the workpieces through optional fittings
- Compensating for differences in height
- Working height (min.) 500 mm
- Speed (max.) 90 m /min.
- Workpiece width (max.) 2,000 mm
- Workpiece length (max.) 3,000 mm
- Workpiece weight (max.) 10 t
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.