The Becker star rotation device is a simple option for rotating diverse workpieces. With a multitude of options for feeding in or discharging the workpieces, the star rotation device can be easily integrated into various machine concepts. The number of sections – from two to eight – can also be selected based on customer requirements. The Becker star rotation device makes it possible to achieve high cycle output when rotating large panels as well as packages.
- Very high cycle output
- Buffering function through any number of sections
- Individual applications
- Robust design
- Low-wear and low-maintenance operation
- Simple rotating of various workpieces and stacks
- Buffering workpieces
- Workpiece length (max.)6,000 mm
- Workpiece width (max.) 1,350 mm
- Workpiece thickness (max.) 120 mm
- Workpiece weight (max.) 200 kg
- Cycle output 10 cycles/min.
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.