The drum rotation device is a system for rotating panels or stacks in continuous operation. Various conveyor systems can be utilised to convey the workpieces to the rotation device, such as e.g. roller, gear belt, webbing or chain conveyor belts. The workpieces or workpiece stacks are tensioned after transportation to ensure they do not become displaced during the rotation process. For panel material, this generally takes place by means of a pneumonic tensioner, whereby the stacks are brought together mechanically by the conveyor system.
- High cycle output due to synchronous infeed and discharge
- Transport and workpiece clamping is gentle on surfaces
- The panel or stack rotation device does not need to be returned to its starting position before the next cycle is able to begin
- Can be deployed on a highly individual basis as the workpiece can be fed both at the zero line as well as centrally
- Robust design
- Low-wear and low-maintenance operation
- Rotating one layer as well as a complete stack is possible
- Infeed and discharge of the workpieces takes place by means of various conveying systems
- Stack or panel clamping takes place pneumatically, hydraulically or electrically
- Possible to change the feed direction by means of an angle transfer unit
- Workpieces can be transported through
PLTW / STTW
- Workpiece length (max.) 6,000 mm
- Workpiece width (max.) 2,850 mm
- Workpiece thickness (max.) 1,200 mm
- Workpiece weight (max.) 5,500 kg
- Cycle output up to 10 cycles/min.
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.