The STAP gantry stacking device serves as a loading and/or stacking device for panel-shaped workpieces as well as for handling various materials in material flow and logistic systems. Equipped with vacuum gripping systems, clamp gripping systems, processing and/or discharge units, the Becker gantries ensure efficient material handling which is optimally suited to the requirements of the customer as well as to the properties of the workpieces.
- The modular machine concept means it can be adapted to meet every requirement
- Can be combined with various production systems
- Lift mast, scissor type support or telescope (depending on performance class and structural conditions)
- Interfaces to all conventional machine controllers possible
- Assembly units in divided model for container packaging
- Compact design
- Low-wear and low-maintenance operation
- Stacking and unstacking vertically and/or horizontally
- Can be extended by rotary axes, pivoting possible
- Various gripper/vacuum options depending on the material
- Gentle workpiece handling
- High output, single or tandem gantry depending on requirements
- Retrofitting into existing production lines possible
- Stack width (max.) 2,400 mm
- Stack length (max.) 5,600 mm
- Stack height (max.) 2,400 mm
- Panel weight (max.) 280 kg
- Cycle output up to 20 cycles/min.
- Connection values 400 V, 3 Ph, 50 Hz (60 Hz available as an option)
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.