The Becker EISY panel feed system is especially suited to the task of feeding in individual panel material from stacks for further processing at a high output. In this system feed pawls feed panels into a nip roll, which is then responsible for feeding the panel on further. The pawls, located on a lifting table, push the next panels into the nip rolls as required.
- Continuous loading of panels with high cycle output
- Optimised space requirements at maximum performance
- Can be combined with various production systems
- Interfaces to all conventional machine controllers possible
- Long service life thanks to robust construction
- Low-wear and low-maintenance operation
- Stacking and unstacking of panels and strips
- Separating panels by means of pawls or vacuum suction power
- Gentle workpiece handling
- Loading edge to edge (e.g. laminating lines)
- Retrofitting into existing production lines possible
- Stack width (max.) 2,400 mm
- Stack length (max.) 5,600 mm
- Stack height (max.) 1,200 mm
- Panel weight (max.) 120 kg
- Cycle output up to 30 cycles/min.
- Feed up to 100 m/min.
- Connection values 400 V, 3 Ph, 50 Hz (60 Hz available as an option)
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.