The FLRM surface cleaning machine is a machine concept that encompasses the different requirements on the cleaning of flat workpieces or edges in throughput operation. Depending on the material and the surface, a different brush material is selected for the bristles. It is possible to fit several units from above and/or below. Depending on the requirements of the complete system, the brushes can be extended to include a roll-out table or a folding table.
- Modular machine concept
- Very effective cleaning thanks to the direct drive of the brush rollers
- Compact design
- Freely selectable brush trim
- Quick-change system
- Simple operation
- Different working widths and heights optionally available
- Cleaning of surfaces and edges of panel material
- Option of gap control through separate drive for the feed rollers
- Additional cleaning units such as air nozzles or ionisation devices can be adapted
- Simple integration into assembly lines via electronic interfaces
- Automatic feed speed or adjustment to the thickness of the workpiece directly on the brush or through a higher-level control system
- Working width 800 mm–2,800 mm
- Working height 950 mm–1,500 mm
- Material thickness 2 mm–80 mm
- Workpiece length (min.) 360 mm
- Rotational speed of the brush approx. 650 rpm.
- Drive output 1.5 kW per brush
- Feed rate max. 120 m/min., infinitely adjustable
- Brush bristle Optional, standard Mexican fibre
- Brush diameter 240 mm
- Width of segment 100 mm
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.