The cross brush is offered as an option in the FLRM machine concept for cleaning flat workpieces. The cross brush can be used alone or in combination with round brushes for surfaces and edges. It can be used dry or wetted with a spray fluid. The brush bristle is generally made of polyamide. It is possible to fit several units from above and/or below.
- Modular machine concept
- Very effective cleaning thanks to the direct drive of the brush rollers
- Self-cleaning of the linear brush using pressurised air and a squeegee
- Compact design
- Available with or without spray fluid applicator
- Can be combined with ionisation or rotary cleaning
- Cross brushes are also available as individual units for retrofitting
- Different working widths and heights optionally available
- Cleaning of surfaces and edges of panel material
- Very effective cleaning due to the spray fluid applicator
- Option of gap control through separate drive for the feed rollers
- Integration in assembly lines via electronic interfaces
- Automatic feed speed or adjustment to the thickness of the workpiece directly on the brush or through a higher-level control system
- Retrofitting into existing conveyor technology possible
- Working width 400 mm–4,340 mm
- Working height 950 mm–1,500 mm
- Material thickness 1 mm–80 mm
- Workpiece length (min.) 240 mm
- Pressurised air consumption 0.262 Nm3/min.
- Drive output 0.25 kW per brush
- Feed rate max. 100 m/min., infinitely adjustable
- Brush bristles polyamide
- Brush diameter 0.2 mm
- Brush length 19 mm
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.