With a large number of models already available, the Becker ESPB single-blade saw in gantry design offers a solution for the majority of sawing tasks. Whether in the area of fronts or carcasses, in the production of laminate flooring or in laminating lines. The Becker ESPB is the right choice for all applications where panels need to be cut lengthwise and crosswise.
- High degree of dimensional accuracy
- Parts can be cut from a length of 80 mm
- Safe workpiece clamping
- Reliable first cut and trim disposal
- Clean cuts
- Automatic stop plate positioning
- Different transport systems available
- Sawing cut from above
- Can be optionally fitted with a scorer
- Workpiece clamping with top pressure
- Variable sawing feed and cutting speed
- Workpiece length 80–6,000 mm
- width 10–2,500 mm
- thickness 3–60 mm
- Finished part lengths min. 60 mm
- Saw feed max. 2 m/sec
- Transport speed max. 2 m/sec
Please contact us for other options and customisations or if you have any further questions.
Figures and technical specifications are not binding. We reserve the right to make changes during the course of ongoing further development.